I'm new to this and don't know how it works

I'm new to this and don't know how it works really.. But I'm in austin and could really use a friend.. Or someone to talk to who GETS it. You know? Opening up, for me, is damn near impossible. But if I don't find someone to vent to idk what the hell to do. Bottled aggravation &sadness is always going to explode at some point. I'd rather that be on my terms. Sorry if this is completely on the wrong forum or I sound like an idiot. I don't normally share, ever, much less to a bunch of strangers .. I'm just tired. Anyway hope y'all stay safe😋

1 Like

I understand completely, it's hard to control all the frustrations and problems that happen without someone to talk to about it. I can definitely talk to you about whatever is happening. I have a few things I'm mad about and I don't share that much about it.

I'm new to this too. But when I do get on I'm honest. I need someone to vent to all the time it feels like, even if the weight on my chest is lifted for a couple minutes. This app has helped me already. Message me and vent all you want. Ill do the same lol. Hope your safe. It's good that you reached out. Ive seen alot of people here are going threw the exact same things

Just by opening up an saying something is a huge step in the right direction take it out on me I'm a good listener an some good knowledge if you want it

Welcome to Loosid! Try hitting up Rachel. She's a good egg and is in Austin to. I think? Good night everyone!

Hey what's how are you doing paige I'm the same way when it comes to opening up and sharing my feelings with anyone because of past experiences. Bit if you ever need someone a friend or just someone to talk to feel free to hit me up.

One day at a time never meant so much to me, until I started grabbing on to it so much. The more I heard it the more it made sense. Just focus on the day your in, once you start thinking about the future the anxiety sets in. You only have today and you can control what gos on it! Good luck and congratulations on your Journey!