Im in sober living and im having a really h

Im in sober living and im having a really hard time here because the women are taking my kindness for weakness and eating my food I only get 45 dollars in foods5amps and im supposed to be saving my ssi money on top of paying rent here wl I can't save my money for a place to live because I have to pay cash for my food it really aggrevatinv be abuse these women get more in foodstam p s then I get and they are eating my food disrespecting me lying to staff saying im going outside after curfew so I got my cellphone taken from me im abiding bye the rules so since the people who work here are believing the lies im very un comfortable here now and i want to leave

I am sorry you are going through that. Have you tried speaking to the staff privately?

Talk with staff privately. Ask the staff to watch the security cameras to prove that you are not leaving past curfew and to prove those girls are eating your food.

Can you have a mini fridge in your room with a lock?

Sober living wasn’t easy for me either. This might sound crazy, but a former sponsor of mine told me when you’re living with other addicts and alcoholics, going to Al-Anon could help