Im having problems meeting people

Im having problems meeting people. For one most of my friends use, second I don't know how to act when I am not using? Does anyone else have that problem?

Absolutely! I find myself unable to relax, especially when other people are drinking.

I have found doing things that I did when I was younger helps to fill the quiet times. Reading journaling going to the gym. My therapist suggested this and a lot of my fellow alcoholic s found it very helpful. Joining a group or even talking on here is great support! Especially if you have friends who use trust the process.

Yes , I have the same issue

Yes, I can relate. Sobriety can be pretty lonely at times. Especially when I'm in “normal” everyday situations like work or something.. They say with time it gets easier. I hope to find real friends who are in recovery as well cause it can be lonely. Just know you're not alone in feeling that way

I feel the same way, whats harder is being around my old friends that know I relapsed they all treat me so fragile

Same as mentioned above. I wish there just was a socially acceptable way to just walk up to another adult and say, “Hi, my name's Melissa. Do you want a new friend?” Though I think that would be so much easier I believe people would call me crazy🤯