I'm ending 2020 with a messed up knee

I'm ending 2020 with a messed up knee. My husband is out getting me a real knee brace.

Things could be worse- but I'm alive!

1 Like

Ouch! It's like 2020 is getting one more jab at us all lol I spilled my hot tea all over myself this morning.. ugh.. 2021 will be better for all of us!

For real. And the real quicker is all the pharmacies were closed so no knee brace for me now. My knee is stiff. I'm emotional because I can't walk now. I'm trying to be positive but it's hard because I was going to celebrate my birthday this weekend and now I can't. So I need to be positive and grateful I'm alive. My knee isn't bruised and doesn't feel like anything is broken. It's frustrating and my father-in-law is freaking out about my knee.

Oh geez! wishing you a speedy recovery. Does that mean we can lay off how accident prone I can be lol :joy:

1 Like

Awww hope you feel better real fast. Keep it elevated and ice on and off. Def celebrate still anyways some other way!!! If you were going to do something physical hopefully you can do that really soon!! Sorry this is a bummer. :confused:

1 Like

I told you not to ride that bull!

1 Like

And so glad you are! Happy new year!

1 Like

Maybe. I'm not sure. Can I let you know in 5-7 business days? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks girl. I can deal with the pain. I can't handle not being able to walk. That's the worst.

I know. :sob::cry::rofl: I should have listened.

Thank you.

I have my husband for that. He's been taking good care of me.