I'm asking you with everything In me, please tell me

PLEASE I AM ASKING WITH MY HEART AND SOUL PLEASE HELP ME FIND the woman I love, Sarah Marissa Danielle McCoy. Message me ONLY IF you can help. I'm ignoring comments ...no time for haters. I have GOT to have closure.. I've got to have the truth..tell her I love her with all my heart...that I miss her and would do anything to have her in my life. I CANT LIVE WITH THE WAY THINGS ENDED AND WHAT IVE HEARD. Ive GOT to have the TRUTH from her own mouth not anyone elsE... at least a letter or call. me and her were on good terms we were talking everyday before they shipped her to rehab and she never once said or implied that anything was wrong between us. it does not make sense that she would not want anything else to do with me. But I CANT live without her and I wont. I Love her too much. PLEASE TELL HER IVE GOT TO TALK TO HER
thewildchild09@gmail.com

old post:
I can't live with this. Ive GOT to talk to her and get the truth before I'm locked away. I can't live with the things I've heard and how it end I'm afraid I will hurt myself if I have to sit in there days on end wondering with it on my mind and the pain. I'm barely hanging on as it is. Its taking every thing I can do and take just to want to live my life and not give up. Someone knows how to contact her. ..those places allow video visits and calls after a few weeks. I have lost everything for her. And I deserve some closure at least. I promise if one of you were in my shoes I would be trying to help. I love you Sarah marissa danielle McCoy. And in case anyone thinks I will stop her from recovery by talking to her because she was in rehab, there dead wrong. I will do anything to help her get better just like I always did. I would give my very life if it means saving hers.I know She was at Karen's place maternity center then they shipped to her downstate somewhere someone told me around Paducah or Bowling Green but I'm not sure her family hates me for no reason and won't tell me a thing please I at least deserve to be able to write her or something and I swear on God and everything I love I would never tell anyone that you or whoever else said a word. Give me one good reason why no one will tell me where she is I'm not being a smart ass I seriously want to know whyI will not give up until Im down on my knees in front of her with flowers in my hand or until I'm dead, whichever comes first. As long as I live I will never stop searching for a way to win her heart. I deserve the truth. Give me one good reason why no one will tell me where she is? I'm not being a smartass I seriously want to know why.

I am sorry you are going through this right now,but you really shouldn't share personal contact information in open chats. If there is someone here you don't want to have this info, they now do. Also it I in violation of community guidelines.

That is a form of manipulation. Why don’t you try to focus on your recovery, focus on finding out who you are. And allow yourself to be within yourself instead of living in codependency.
I find that your comment of not living without her tries to manipulate her into being with you, and that may not be best for her! Or for you! You really need to find a program and a higher power.