Im about to lose my son for good

Im about to lose my son for good. Ive been on drugs my whole adult life and have know one to talk to that understands im thanking god for this app. Ive been in a relationship for 9 years very co dependent but realized the only relationship i need is my son.

2 Likes

Hey Alyssa. What’s going on? Why are you about to lose him? If you’d rather chat privately feel free to add me as a friend and DM me.

1 Like

Feel free to message me directly if you need to talk

All my children are "lost" ri me. Its y I'm here. My oldest is 24 and he keeps a loving distance but he worries. my youngest son is in prison cuz his life a gone so south since his dad split n his moms a junkie

And my 12 year old daughter told her family it feels like I love drugs more than her. .my guilt is nearly killing. me but she WOKE me up

I want then to have their Mom back.

2 Likes

So I RELATE & I support u

I am in your same position in april i will lose my son for good and o feel like i cant pick myself back up like i have no support from anyone. Message me maybe we can be there for eachother!
Sincerely Crystal

I’m so sorry to everyone who is going through this type of situation. Please reach out and stay sober today, I believe in each of you

2 Likes

Hi Alyssa. Generally, courts hate to keep children away from their mother.

Please work on whatever you need to work on to keep your son. This isn't the end.

Let me know if you need to talk.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT THIS FUCKING MINUTE. STOP. PUT DOWN ANY DRUGS/ALCOHOL IN FRONT OF YOU OR IN YOUR SPACE. IMMEDIATELY DROP THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WHO USE. IF THERE IS A BOYFRIEND THEN FORGET ABOUT HIM HE DOES NOT MATTER. DROP THESE PEOPLE NOW. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. NOW YOU GO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOUR SON BACK AND I MEAN WHATEVER IT TAKES. I DONT WANT TO HEAR 1 FUCKING WORD ABOUT A BOYFRIEND. NOT ONE. I DONT CARE IF YOU "LOVE HIM" FUCK THAT. YOUR SON DID NOT ASK FOR THIS. IF YOU DONT DO IT NOW YOU WILL LOSE HIM FOREVER... YOU WILL LIVE AN EMPTY BLEAK MEANINGLESS LIFE AND WITHOUT YOUR SON YOU WILL HAVE TO KEEP USING.. YOU CAN NEVER GET LOST TIME BACK WITH YOUR SON. BUT YOU CAN DO SOMETHING NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. Are you seriously struggling with choosing your son over a man???? Is that your problem? Maybe you need to either let your son go so he can have a mom who wouldnt ever have to make that choice. Whatever it is thats goin on you need to put YOUR SON BEFORE YOURSELF AND IF YOU CANT DO THAT THEN LET HIM HAVE THAT WITH ANOTHER FAMILY