I watched the movie “Click” it made me realize how

I watched the movie “Click” it made me realize how much of my life I wasted by drinking. When I drink I’m a “zombie” even when I’m not drinking I would still be thinking about drinking. Drinking took over my life. I could of had so many more pleasant memories but oh well can’t go back. I will cherish each moment moving on

3 Likes

Keep moving forward. That is the important thing. When I think about my drinking I shake my head and wonder what I was thinking. But the truth is I wasn't thinking clearly. Now that I am I don't want to go back there…

1 Like

Thanks for the wisdom

Good evening everyone

1 Like

I definitely know how you feel.. I feel jealous when I hear people recall their younger days and have all these great memories. I feel like I have nothing to add to it because I filled it with drinking and didn't really participate in living. But exactly what you said…. We're here now and fully present. It's a beautiful thing.. make a bucket list and put anything and everything on it that you feel like you wished you did or want to do sober. I have alot of firsts that I'm going to look forward to experiencing sober. :relaxed:

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better!

Hello