I want to know what true love is

I want to know what true love is

6 Likes

Me too, just have to learn to love myself first, which is extremely difficult most the time. My inner critic is a bitch! Lol

1 Like

I am very willing to discuss that with you anytime! drartisfree@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Anne. It starts with us. When we live self-love the rest will follow. Be patient and kind with yourself.

3 Likes

I'm starting with loving my inner children. The little one is easy. The adolescent not so much!

3 Likes

True love I often hard to find until we love ourselves. That isn't easy either. First learn to tolerate yourself. Forgive the small mistakes. As you learn that then you learn to be a friend to yourself. The best love is always from someone that is a friend as well.

1 Like

We have to love ourselves first and thats the hardest part.

1 Like

If my addiction wouldn’t chase everything away I could tell ya. This disease destroyed my life, engagement and mental stability to even try and find someone else to put up with me lol

1 Like

I'm a perfectionist so loving every little flaw is hard

You don't have to love every little flaw. Just have to love the person who is flawed. Only one person was ever perfect, and a bunch of imperfect people nailed him to a cross.

1 Like

Sorry but I need help now call me if I canv15086673892

Anne it is never a good idea to post your number in open chat. If there is someone on here you don't want to have your number they have it now. Also the community guidelines ask we not do this. It is a layer of protection for the members.