I want to hurt myself so bad. I hate m

I want to hurt myself so bad. I hate myself and my life so much, I wish I was never born. I wish I never became a writer, Im just stupid :sob::sneezing_face:

Please reach out! I am here with you

You're reaching out, that means something. It means deep down there is a way to get through this.

I've sat staring down the barrel of a shotgun. Just take a step back. People really do care

1 Like

%100 of Your bad days are behind You !.

I am sorry you're hurting. Punishing yourself it only hurts you more. I can remember

Remember my first week sober. I had the DT's bad. I wanted it to stop so bad. Anything seemed like a better option. I wanted to die.

Thank you for telling on yourself. It will get better. Get moving. Talk to someone in program. We're ALL here for you.

What worked for me was admitting the depth of my addiction, and the depth of my hurt. Admitting how I was responsible for how unbearable things were. I dropped down on my face and begged God to help me. That night of hell was the turning point. I was ready to do whatever it took. I soon after got a Sponsor, and did whatever he said. The more I followed his advice, the better I felt. Though not always right away. Sometimes it was hard. But it was never as bad as that night of insanity, or clarity. That's what worked for me anyway.

1 Like

You are not stupid. Writing is an amazing talent, being able express your thoughts and feeling through literature is a talent many whom do not posses. Don't be so hard on yourself. :pray:

Hi Anton. We're here for you. You are not stupid. While your writing may be different from everyone else doesn't mean you're bad at writing. It simply means you bring a unique style. We want and need uniqueness.

I'm grateful for you and am glad you're alive.

Talk to someone. Reach out. Stay positive anyway you can.