I’ve been sober since November 2nd 2019, my boyfriend and

I’ve been sober since November 2nd 2019, my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 almost 4 years and he is also an addict but he’s not ready for help. We have kids now and I need to do what’s best for them. How do I go from being a stay at home mom to a single mom of 2?

1 Like

I don’t really know what kind of advice to give since this isn’t my area, but I wanted to commend you for making that difficult decision. It’s about putting them first, but you also get to put yourself first too, and that’s empowering. All I know is stay strong and things will work out the way they are supposed to :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Very hard situation. It seems your mind is in the right place, protecting your family and being a good mother, making the right decisions for their present and future. I hope their father comes to the realization of what you are doing and follows you to save your family unit. If you have internet, computer, and can get quiet moments, many jobs are turning to “work at home” opportunities. Maybe you can find something like that.

1 Like