I’ve been asking god for help for years now

I’ve been asking god for help for years now I can’t live like this anymore I have no to speak to I want sobriety more then anything in this world I’m dying inside. I can get a week but I can’t go out the house the anxiety kills me I’ve take every antidepressant ever made almost I’ve tried every thing I have been sober in my past. I have no support I’m lost

Hi can you go to rehab?

2 Likes

Scott i remember how your feeling. I'm sorry you feel you have no support. I agree with Agnieszka. Can you go to rehab to get a lil bit of a sober foundation, support and tools to cope. This helped me tremendously.

3 Likes

You might try checking the sober help tab. There is a listing of telehelp providers who can advise you on your next steps.

2 Likes

I’m unable to go to rehab with out losing my apt and I have two dog that I love just as much as my kids and. I one to take. I’m 7 days clean today I have a dr appointment this am and after about five days I start to have with drawls really bad. My kids don’t talk to me the one I raised went to collage and when I tried to explain to her my problem really asking fir help I needed her I raised her best I could. Grow up to be a terrific young lady but because of Covid my honesty she went to college she won’t return my Texts so we got really bad just last year because I wanted to die not hurt myself quickly I guess you could say I just didn’t care anymore. I pray pray pray I got on my knees up waiting for pastors outside of churches taking medication I go to A counselor I try to talk to her but politics with that trading everything no I’m sick it feels like I’m just waiting for to die I want to live I want my child to see me happy still always stressing anxietyThank you guys so much for responding to me that Lil Bit means the world to me it’ll give me hope just to go to the doctors and come home no grocery shopping no nothing I’m afraid to be out afraid to live life

I tell my self I hate my self all the time. I know it sounds like I’m making excuses I’m aware of that I was sober for 13 years once upon a time and I relapsed probably about 10 years ago I don’t know shitBecause if I did I wouldn’t be in this predicament

Intensive outpatient is an option as well. Call one of the telehelp providers listed in sober help. They can help you find the option best for you.

1 Like

Meeting makers make it

2 Likes

I know I don’t know but there was no meeting Because of Covid I download zoom and I downloaded the Meeting guide. I made it gone in bed I survived the day I been in my 12 book meditating sleep has been horrible I took a nap in bout 2 and it’s was a horrible dream woke up afraid when I did my fourth step many years ago that was the biggest thing I learned about me was I was afraid of everything. And future tripping. Thank you all for taking a moment to just past the word on to others it means every thing no understand

7 days is a great start my friend! And you've done 13 years before, you can do it again. But it sounds like you have some negative self talk going on that feeds into your depression and anxiety. May I suggest the book "Unf**k yourself" by gary john bishop? There is a free audiobook version on youtube. It's about 4 hours long and I listen to it all the time to try and help myself get more positive thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you I don’t have much to do today and I feel really crappy so I will listen to it today thank you much appreciate it