I relapsed and had a drink!

I relapsed and had a drink!

It happens. Go to a meeting, call someone, get out of your head. These are all things that have worked for me. Just suggestions of course.

1 Like

You okay

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Yeah I’m fine, I’m just trying to get my head right.

1 Like

I really want to go to meetings I just don’t feel comfortable going alone.

You’re doing the right things

1 Like

Well you already went a few months without drinking alcohol so you should be able to start over smoothly because you have some experience already with this. It's like riding a bike - u never are gonna forget your tools for recovery so don't over think about having that 1 one drink you just had.

Start over and restart the new and improved Bianca :blush:

1 Like

Meetings are great and they love it when someone new comes. You will be the most important person in the room. I understand how you might not want to go. I didn't but I got there anyway. That was a few 24 hrs ago. So try it.

1 Like

I’ll be right there to pick you up lol

1 Like

Really?

I completely know how you feel and I’m here for you after 60 days I relapsed AGAIN I feel like I can’t get passed 90 something even though I had a year before. I think I’m only 3 days sober right now. Hang in there!

Yo probably live to far away

1 Like

It's okay! Slip ups are part of recovery. You just got to get the lesson learned and move forward. This is not a do over, it is your path to self-discipline and self-discovery.