I realize I dnt have any solid friends in my

I realize I dnt have any solid friends in my life. Only party friends. No one to really talk to. I am a chef who works and party. I'm overworked and overparted. Need some time to heal.

I feel the same way.

I feel ya. Hospitality is rough for sobriety and serious friends. You aren't alone.

I feel that way too. Once I got sober i lost way more friends and it depressed me. I have one friend I really trust and im thankful for her. Sobriety and the journey to wellness is great, but i think sometimes people dont always talk about how isolating and lonely it can feel at times. Its good to realize you need time and space to heal. But also welcoming and realizing the good people in your life. Weither that be really close people or associates. Keep going, thats the best and hardest part. And you have a community here that can also underetand you to a certain degree. We are here for each other

1 Like

It's unfortunate that we feel that way. It's fortunate because we all have been there/or are in those same shoes now. So we can probably recommend how to find sober friends.

1 Like

AA/NA meetings are a good way? Do you attend meetings?