I need someone to talk to now.. my drinking is

I need someone to talk to now.. my drinking is oncrivhensbile

You still trying?

Yes still trying but not good

Well just don’t give up,it’s hard but i promise it really does get easier

2 Likes

Hi, Anne. What's wrong?

I can talk

Seem to take a step forward n 3 steps back. Just very hard I am sobeta few days then go back.

Talking is a wonderful thing, I like a good conversation good company.

1 Like

There is a solution.
It's called the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Meeting makers make it.
It sounds to me like you keep looking to alcohol to solve your problem. In our 1st year of recovery we are a mess. I sincerely get that. It's not good for alcoholics to be alone in our recovery. Big tech has made it so easy for us all to stay alone and do it all all from our smart phones but it also has its drawbacks too. This is a great app to give us all support but it should by no means serve as THE solution.

I'm coming up on 7 years in July.
My life is far, far better than it uses to be but I had to start right where you're at. When you're sick and tired of being sick and tired you will get a sponsor and start taking the steps.

1 Like

It’s ok. Tomorrow is a new day

2 Likes

Happy to help. I’m happy to talk to you. Let me know. Talking really really helps!

1 Like

It’s ok! Tomorrow is a new beginning!!!!

2 Likes

Ok call me tomorrow at 3:30pm when I get out of work and need a drink

Ok call me tomorrow when I get out of work at 330pm n need a drink. 5086673892

Is it?

Yes I am. But I am getting sneaky with my stuff.

Gonna get up early tomorrow n work at a shirty job til I get out, think about liquor n drinking go home n do it all over friday n sat...

Yeah I’ve heard of that,don’t just give up there’s a reason to quit it’s personal for everyone you just need to find it, it’s out there you’ll find it if you don’t give up, I was as Sneaky as you could get

Got to love that about you you tell it like it is anne

Ty yup