I need someone to talk to….I’m having a shit day

I need someone to talk to….I’m having a shit day

1 Like

You can message me

2 Likes

What's going on?

1 Like

Just know that ur not alone. We all have shit days. There’s plenty of women on this site that I’m sure u can befriend and feel comfortable talking to. Stay strong and be courageous for all those who love and support you

2 Likes

Message or call

1 Like

Asking for help is great.

2 Likes

I’m here to listen and give you solutions

1 Like

Hi Ingrid! Feeling any better?

1 Like

Yesterday I laid out in the sun and listened to speaker meeting recordings, related to one especially and shed a couple tears actually. My detox is almost over I’m just clammy which I can deal with. I think it’s the depression I’m going through that’s the worst, I’ve got no friends left, lost any non addict friends during addiction and I can’t hang with my old dealer who is like a bro to me and all the girls that are over there which I what I used to do all the time. Now I’m left to myself and my own devices which is a little more than boring and it’s like I’m white knuckling it with all my emotions.

1 Like

Oh im sorry to here this,depression and loneliness after recovery, a feeling of loss, this is normal, but not a good place, use your phone numbers, talk about it,I pray and it works for me

I'm sorry. Have you tried making amends with non-addict friends?

You're going through the motions. You got this!

98% of the time a meeting makes me feel much better. And those odds are good enough to keep me at every one I can get to.

Hi ,one step at a time, start at step 1,simple answers pray a little then try it different answers. I have those days were my mind is out to get me but I don't know it, thats when I need to turn it over to a positive loving higher power, I might have to do it twice on those brutal days...love and sobriety, the sunshine of the spirit.