I need some guidance regarding my life. I am struggling

I need some guidance regarding my life. I am struggling more than ever to ev0en hav0e a desire to be clean, yet I know its for the best AND what I need. I know I can be better than this....I'm just not motivated to clean up right now...
Today. I got high after we argued. And I cried and cried. And my husband called me out on it ( he's in early sobriety himself) and he kicked me out of our home saying he wants a divorce....I don't know what direction to go now.....

Alot of awesome people on this site will give you some great advice soon..hang in there. I'm knew but I know theres online tools to help for now. Are you able to try and talk to a therapist? If you want to vent send me a message I will be happy to listen. I at one point was kicked out of my house as well a long time ago.. I understand that this must be a scary time.

Maybe you can check in to inpatient treatment.

Hey Lisa. Sorry to hear you’re struggling right now. We’ve all been there or somewhere similar, but that doesn’t make the pain any easier to deal with. The fact that you’re on this app and that you have a desire to get sober, says a lot. As someone else suggested, treatment might be a really helpful option for you if it’s available. That would help solve the substance abuse problem + the temporary lack of housing. Loosid has a site that’s specifically for finding a treatment center near you Loosid - Rehab Guides - it can’t hurt to try. Rooting for you