I need a private discussion I need to vent.... Please?

I need a private discussion I need to vent.... Please?.. :sob::scream::pray:

1 Like

I’m here to vent. i won’t judge just listen

I'm here

I just got 18 months, then my 20 months, then relapsed a little before Halloween. I had my own place and everything then somebody who i thought was a friend came along and offered to smoke me out all of the time in exchange for a place to stay. I was an idiot and fell for it. I ruined my apartment and subsidy credit. I moved to Florida to start over but the people i came here to were also involved with drugs. Just seems like all of my problems revolve around trusting the wrong people. I'm out here sitting on the cold grounds can't sleep, haven't slept in days. I finally quit the drugs 2:45 am this morning. All the meetings locally are online. I'm just sooo lost

Hello! I sent you a DM

Hey! Sorry you’re going through so much right now. It’s obvious though that you want to get sober and continue your recovery! Florida has a big drug and drinking community but an even bigger recovery community. If housing is an issue, perhaps state-provided detox or in-patient treatment is an option? That way you’ll be surrounded with other recovering people and will have temporary shelter.