I’m so used to drinking while doing anything & everything

Yes same here. Today makes 1 week but I’m honestly really happy & have so much energy. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I deff will. Makes a big difference when your first coming around honestly

1 Like

Your good just don’t go or look backwards when you done at the place live your life you’ll. be happy Don’t get discouraged it’s your time enjoy an live to the fullest you see I hope you have a relaxed an blessed day

1 Like

Every time I try to send you a message it freezes you have a relax day enjoy it it’s yours

1 Like

I’ll check on you from time to time

1 Like

I sent you one.

I’ll share with you how I got on this app it’s sad but deep

1 Like

Yes please id like to know.

You can do it! Reach out to me if u need support!

1 Like

Well it’s like this my 18 year old son died from a drug overdose

So now in my spare time I put my best efforts in to positive motivation for those who are going through addiction I never got a chance to talk to my son about him using drugs I’m a truck driver an I would not be home that often I didn’t know that he had been using if so I would have help him in a positive way this helps me I wasn’t there for him so I’ll be there for others in a positive way never know I could really help a person who wants it anyway that’s it !

1 Like

I was the same way, so functional, but really my body was falling apart. I quit out of shear exhaustion. Rehab was the best thing I ever did. I am 16 months sober and so happy I am. You can do this. The is life after alcohol! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you. I will!

Wow thank you!

1 Like

Keep going!

1 Like

I will! Thank you so much!

you are not alone :purple_heart::purple_heart: