I’m quitting smoking!

My recovery is most important! I put so much into my addiction to opiates it’s time I put even more into my recovery!

for me…it was getting sober…then finding my higher power…that was tough…

focus on what you can today…right now.. right as we speak…

that is all that matters…there is me…and many others like me.. we are here for you

I get notifications for Loosid so just feel free to panic text me, I'll get it :sweat_smile:

If anyone can do it it's you! I believe in you

I smoked cigarettes for 23 years and tried to quit using nicotine patches, nicotine gum, nicotine lozenges, nicotine inhalers, Chantix, Wellbutrin, vaping, and probably some other stuff I can't remember right now. But NONE of it helped me. Then, I read Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking book and quit instantly. Trust me, it's sold more than 15 million copies for a reason. Get it, read it, and you'll thank me later. :grin:

Way to go girl! It is hard. I am here for support to if you ever need to chat. I started quitting using the patches but I realized after a few weeks that it wasn't as much the cravings it was a 15 year old habit. So I switched up my morning routine and did things out of order to skip my AM cigg. I cleaned my car and put in air fresheners, the works. And I started only painting my nails with clear nail polish to see the stains disappear. Same with a teeth cleaning. Big fresh start and I forgot to keep using the patches before I finished the 2nd box. Hope one of these might help. Oh and gum in my car. I used to chain smoke in my car.

I quit on the one year anniversary of quitting everything else. Tapered down as the day got closer. Then simply applied the same principles I learned. One day at a time. Eating grapes & drinking lots of water helped too. Good luck

1 Like

That and peppermint I heard. Peppermint candies really did help me. Good luck Marisa!!!! That's awesome.

Heck yeah! How’s it going for you so far?