I’m not sure what to do. I’m dating again. Online

I’m not sure what to do.

I’m dating again. Online dating after my x viciously left me and our mixed family by ghosting us for another woman in Jan. No fight, no discussion, no warning. Poof gone.

But I get a lot of attention. I’m an X-model and pretty and I get a lot of dates. Problem is I’m extremely thin and a lightweight. I don’t drink at home, I don’t drink w my kids, but on these dates I am suddenly out of control. I’m cute and charming but my drinking on these dates is getting so out of hand, I’m getting very sloppy every time now. Men are slow to ask me out again which has never happened. I really look forward to that first glass of white wine, but honestly It’s glasses 2 through (who knows how much?) that get me in trouble. I often find myself drinking shots and acting like a young party girl in college. (I am not.) I would like to quit drinking, but now I have this love affair with wine and I like going on these dates as I’m lonely. But the hangovers are getting worse and worse and I’m losing the next day or two to the withdrawal now. I’m starting to feel out of control half the week. (I only go on these dates when my kids are at their dads 50% of the time.) when I’m home with the kids I don’t even think of touching alcohol.

Spoiler alert, you're not going to only have 1 glass of wine.