I’m new here. before college i didn’t even drink, tweet,

hi i’m new here. before college i didn’t even drink, smoke, swear, and tweet. researchers say that its harder to resist twitter and facebook than alcohol and sex. i’d have to agree with that. my name is georgia & i am an addict thru and thru. become obsessed with everything that brings me pleasure. first facebook and twitter today... alcohol, drugs, food, shopping, and sex. why couldn’t exercise bring me pleasure...

2 Likes

Welcome to the island of misfits. Admitting to yourself that you have a problem, and that it has made life unbearable. That is the beginning. That is a good place to be if you want it to change.

Yep, welcome. Glad you are among friends. Keep coming back!

You're in luck... once you level back out... the endorphins from a hard workout... pretty great. Slightly addicting. But the more you see results the easier the sobriety is. And I'm definitely projecting right there but maybe it'll work out the same for you. :smirk:

2021 is really my year of being bold and making power moves heheh

yes, it has all been said before; you just say it beautifully (:

thank u kevin!! no matter what changes i see in my body and life, i’ll always keep coming back because of the bond and positivity i get from being a part of loosid. the recovery and support groups are always so uplifting and that in itself is the best!

Yeah, I'm new to this site but, been clean for over 20 years, just one day and its challenges at a time!:+1: