I’m hurting bad. Someone please talk to me

I’m hurting bad. Someone please talk to me

Take a deep breath, force a smile, and listen to some music. A good start...

1 Like

I have Breathe tattooed on my finger

Hi Christie. What are your plans for today?

I have no one in my life except me and my cat and it’s hitting hard today

Hi Christie....

Thank you all for talking with me

I really appreciate it

Hi Christie, I lost my mind when my best friend and the only man I was ever married to passed away ... we had been together since we were 16, from best friends to raising 4 babies but I lost him when our oldest was 11 and youngest was 4 ... I had a nervous breakdown and currently I’m trying to wean off of prescription meds that I wish I would of never touched but were only human... behind our addictions is pain so it’s okay to feel 10 different ways at once ... we’re unstable and we’re all a work in progress but we have HOPE and please know you are not fighting all alone... when I get really bad and my body is locking up and my mind is racing I remember “ I’m not alone “ I pick up a pen and I just start to write about what I feel and why .. what my goals are and how I got to this place in my life okay... and I write about all the things I’m grateful for. Eventually I start finding other distractions like other people telling their stories and art or music therapy... please know there is a higher power watching over you and you are going to get through this... you are never alone- Blu

2 Likes

You got us :relaxed:

I’m glad you have your cat. My dogs keep me sane.

Hope you found a new dog. So many need us right now but the truth is we need them.

Keep your head up! I like your cat, I have a boy cat just like the one in your photo, his name is Link. He is my little buddy and keeps me company when I'm down. I take him out on walks, lol. Does your cat do anything funny?

I'm sorry..ur pain really makes me sad..I prayed this morning did meditation and reached out to my higher power to keep me sober and be of service to other's you are in my prayers.

1 Like

Hey Christie how are you today?

Just wanted to check on you and see how you're doing today :heart: