I’m desperate need of a female sponsor. I love

I’m desperate need of a female sponsor. I live in Texas, but wherever is fine. I’m lost and need guidance

1 Like

hey there! how can i help

Hi Megan. Have you attended recovery meetings to request a sponsor?

I have only done the online meetings, most of the women are from out of state. I was hoping to get one closer to home, but I’ll take any guidance right now. I need to work my steps.

2 Likes

I’m in San Antonio and there are several amazing women in my home group that could help you.

You should contact the nearest AA Central office where you live. If you're not sure where to go to a meeting at you can download an app on the Google Play Store called meeting guide. It's a great app and it will help you find meetings anywhere in the country. There you should be able to find a sponsor. Take your time choosing one. And stick with the women.

I need to work my steps with someone. Would that be something you could do for me? I’m in Austin Texas though.

1 Like

I can work the steps with u over zoom or phone. I had to work with my sponsor over the phone because of covid

1 Like

When I was in Texas I came across this group of wonderful women, check it out.

Msg me I'll shoot you my number. Let's get through this together

I live in Brenham, about 1 and a half hours away. You can message me for help until you get a sponsor. I can also help over the phone.

Have you located a sponsor yet?