I’m coming up on 90 days! That’s always a hard

I’m coming up on 90 days! That’s always a hard one. I feel like that was always my relapse point. Feeling way different this time around. JDD ( just don’t drink!)

3 Likes

Hi Mary. How’s it going?

Congrats :tada:

Don't think like that. Think that you're approaching 90 days and soon to be 100.

1 Like

Hello Ryan how are you feeling at 90 days? I’m on 41 and I’m still not 100%

90 days is amazing! Don't trip on any day love, just push through one day at a time!

1 Like

Feel great. I was going through withdrawal symptoms for about three weeks still after detox this time. Hang in there.

1 Like

You can do it! That is amazing

Great for you. I’m still a little foggy and have mild anxiety even after 40 days. I can see I’m getting better. You’re saying it gets better?

Absolutely Richie. U will start feeling better every sober day. I’ve been in and out of rehab for 17 years. This was the worst I’ve been. I feel great. I’m working a program for the first time and it is the way to go. Get a sponsor. Trust me it helps. I got one that is tough on me and I love it. JDD (Just don’t drink!)

1 Like

Thanks Ryan. I appreciate the input. It was a real struggle the first 3-4 weeks. I can see it’s getting better and better every day. I’m still struggling but not like I was a few weeks ago. It was like torture and the suffering was unreal. I had no idea I went down this spiral.

Good for you...you can do this!

1 Like