I’m a little over 2 months sober but I’m struggling

I’m a little over 2 months sober but I’m struggling with cravings and just feeling like I have no one to turn to

I hear ya... I'm not feeling like using as much as I'm struggling with just my basic path I guess. And I also don't have much support. Reach out any time. Almost always someone, somewhere to listen.

1 Like

Good morning ladies, Your not alone with the struggle. Been one day for me so beginning this journey again. I’m sorry Francesca that your struggling today but maybe this app can help us out both by connecting. Stay strong- proud of you and Michelle for connecting and reaching out. Like they say “one hour at a time :woman_shrugging:

I totally understand that. And I know not having support makes it so much harder feel free to message me anytime I’m always here to listen :black_heart:

Thank you so much I really appreciate that. And good for you for starting again I’m proud of you we all have to start somewhere

1 Like

Well let’s both get through this day and be proud of ourselves when we do! Hard for me to put pic on my profile but hopefully in time I’ll feel comfortable shoeing my face :joy: have a good day!

“Showing”

I am here to listen. I know how hard it is to break a addiction. I am getting close to my milestone birthday and I always remember that day.