I love to listen to podcasts. Any recommendations? Not a

I love to listen to podcasts. Any recommendations? Not a big fan of AA more CBT but anything that has helped you? For example I listen to Dax Shepard - someone who is sober and big into AA but isn’t preachy. Looking for more that type or anything that entertains.

2 Likes

Russel Brand has some good stuff :relaxed:

Yes I like him too!

Marc maron

1 Like

Real talk kim is excellent

1 Like

This Naked Mind - Annie Grace. The book is fantastic and she does a pod cast of the same name. I like CBT also, that is why I like SMART recovery because that is what it based on.

Read her book and it really helped me. Also listen to her and enjoy

Also love how Annie Grace isn’t a AA person but doesn’t trash it either. Just not really a discussion point

Love Marc Maron !

1 Like

Joe and Charlie tapes as well as DR. Joe Dizpenza

Hummmm podcasts :thinking: I've never even listened to a podcast before but this seems like a great idea. What platform do I use like what app

Noah Levine covers meditation and recovery and is interesting

Google Play and Itunes have podcasts

1 Like

Talk Recovery Radio on Soundcloud is excellent!
There's a great podcast called "Recovered" out of Detroit. They seem to spend equal time between males and females. Their topics are 1st class. It cost $10 for a lifetime membership, but one can listen to at least 20 episodes for free. There's a lot of great recovery on the show. The hosts have a sense of humor and ask relevant questions.

Strictly for laughter and entertainment, Gilbert Gottfried has an excellent and very funny podcast if you enjoy the entertainment world. Very good and very funny with a variety of guests.

I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts. I especially like Sword and Scale & Serial Killers. Also, S-Town is maybe 10 episodes but it’s soooo worth a listen!

Michael Moore’s podcast called “Rumble” is my favorite.
He does about 2 a week and is a great storyteller about current events.

If you’re a conservative disregard everything above.