I like the fact that this app helps people in

I like the fact that this app helps people in recovery and also helps with relationships. I’ve been on here going on little more than a month. I’m starting to find this app to be a joke. Because they keep telling me they don’t have any matches or likes or anything as far as dating goes. And furthermore the only people you hear from one here are the same people day after day. I think people like to talk just to hear themselves talk to somebody. So I’m dumping this app and I will never ever use this one again. Because some of the women that I’ve talk to on here already we’re nothing but women don’t want to scam somebody. That sounds like an issue and a problem with the app. And the women that I’ve spoke with or even alcoholics or drug attic‘s. So I just shows me that you guys know anybody and everybody on this app and don’t check Anything. So I wish you all the best of luck in your recovery and searching for a relationship and searching for whatever. So goodbye and good luck

Well, I am a real user of this app and while I do agree it has its issues I don't think everyone on here is scamming. The dating part is what it is, it's not POF or OKC. This tool, for me, is for sobriety and not dating so the expectation may not be the same. I also believe this app is lesser of the known sobriety apps and is still in development, tweaking and working on fixes/bugs. Sorry to hear that you are leaving, best of luck sir.