I have put myself in a hot mess throughout my

I have put myself in a hot mess throughout my addiction. For the past 6 years I was in a relationship with someone who ended up getting locked up for the past 2 years and over the past year, I ended up meeting someone else and even got married to him in December just acting impulsive. On May 1st of this year, my longtime boyfriend got out of prison, clean and sober for over 2 years to date and came up this amazing idea for a website that is for sure going to take off and my new husband ended up getting locked up for drug charges and got sent up to prison throughout the summer. My old boyfriend told me that if I want anything to do with this potentially very successful website idea of his.... I would have to get clean. So after a month of my continued running, I decided to get some help and have been clean and sober since May 31st. Since then, we got a website developer to begin the website and hired an attorney to get the business started up legally. I can see a lot lot of success in the future with this site. But now my husband, who I do have a lot of love for, will be getting out in about a month and a half, and my old boyfriend expects (understandably) me to get a divorce. I'm torn๐Ÿ˜“

1 Like