I have put myself in a hot mess throughout my

To me it sounds like your head is in the right place I don't think you need any advice you just needed to vent for a sec. When the time comes you'll know what to do. You sound like a pretty smart young lady good luck to you wishing you all the best

1 Like

What is the website?

Thank you Tammy!! Your words made me feel so much better as I'm learning day by day about patience. :relaxed::relaxed:

Well it's currently in development by a professional web designer. We're currently working for it to be a local social website with the idea of Facebook but for a certain audience. We're looking to make the website free in the beginning then go on the leave room for advertising on the page and so on.

1 Like

OMG Melinda. What are you going to do? Pray about it. On the one hand it is your husband. And you made vows, spur of the moment or not, but on the other hand ditch that looser. Idk tough. But that guy is right you were right there along side them both you just didn't get caught. I guess if your hußband wants to change be careful. But I'd he doesn't definitely ditch him. Loving someone from a distance is à real thing. I'm doing it right now. Not my best experience. But good luck. I hope it all works out. I'd you need to talk HMU. When you get things going, and you will, you seem smart... This will all be a funny story one day.

1 Like

I agree

I believe in popcorn trails laid down from above ( alien mothership or diety) this afternoon was thinking of a book I started reading 15 years ago called bird by bird - tells about author journey to become a writer - 5 min later picked up a brene' brown book that was sitting in my garage for.months 2nd page she mentions exactly same author - after hearing twilight zone music I actually remembered what I read involving decision making

1 you allow you allow yourself time to evaluate quietly weighing all factors resisting urge to decide impulsively because you are tired of the process

Or

2 relying on ur intuition being ok with fact most of us wants guarantees

Anyway - at end of it all would make a compelling story to read or.script to.watch

Goodluck

1 Like

Your inner power you to happiness🙃

Your husband and boyfriend; can they provide you with happiness, financial security, friendship, and love???

Do you really need them in your life for happiness ? What can they offer you???