I have been doing bad these last 2 weeks. I

I have been doing bad these last 2 weeks. I relapsed. So trying to get into treatment today. I have alcohol cirrhosis and was blessed to be considered to be put on donor list. My mental health is the worst. It seems to get worsen everyday, plus I'm here W.V. by myself. Its exhausting feeling like this.

1 Like

To get to heaven,

You have to go through hell first

I’m so happy to hear you were put on a donor list. I’m sending your prayers! I know you can get through this. Keep looking for treatment centers. Until then, hit a few meetings so you can have sober support in the mean time.

1 Like

Thank you Allie, that I will do.

1 Like

You're not alone you're never alone you got all these people on this app that you can reach out to plus you have god with you 24/7 there's nothing you can do and nowhere you can go to these not there with you one of the things that I've learned about relapse because I was a chronic relapser instead I have become addicted to going to treatment I do but even going to detox after a severe relapse I don't believe in going to treatment multiple times if you've already been the tools are there for you the people are there for you the thing about it is is reaching out that 544000 lb telephone that I couldn't pick up could have saved my life so many times could have saved me so much trouble on could have spared all my family and friends but it takes what it takes one of the first things that my sponsor had me look at whenever I relapsed it's when do the real app start see the picking up in the using with the very last part and what I come to find out realize was that would be quite a few years clean at this at that time I had rashly did the mental relapse 3 years earlier so what I'm saying to you as his take a look when did you actually start to relapse and what it's not about what you do during you realize for what you did to get to the relax mode get a sponsor get on your knees and reach out cuz it's no harder to get clean and stay clean then it is to get sick and use I believe in you and I'm praying for you

1 Like

Keith you have me crying. Thx u, I haven't had someone give me such good advice and meaning it. I know you dont know me, but thanks for believing in me. By the way I'm from Daytona beach Florida. I stayed here now in West Virginia for a year because I was with my mom the last 3 months of her life. Then in November found out I have alcohol cirrhosis. West Virginia has saved me I was in liver failure when they found me. Didn't wake up for 5 days. My boyfriend left me on the streets, right now I made the decision after 8 yrs hes another part I have to let go. I should be in Lexington KY right now for liver transplant list. But I know I'll be there next week ,and no turning back. I have a beautiful son to live for. Talk to you again soon. You helped me alot.:innocent:

Woman this program takes time do the process get the results. Peace

A relapse can be used to learn more about yourself, what triggers you. And what causes you to relapse. It shouldn't be viewed as a failure and something bad you do, it is all part of the process of recovery…

nice

I will keep you in my prayers beautiful. Stay strong :heart::pray:t3: