I have been better about not thinking about or craving alcohol

I have been better about not thinking about or craving alcohol. I don't know why but today I had a horrible urge to give in and just drink. Maybe the holiday, Ive been struggling greatly with my mental health, and for some reason today felt like that day I would give into my temptation. It was even harder because my tio kept offering me wine at dinner for some reason. I said no but he kept insisting. I was getting sweaty saying no. I was gonna say something but then my tia had my back and was also like okay stop she said no already. And he stopped but a few other members of the family was drinking near me. I moved to a different area and was just on my phone instead. I didnt drink at all tonight and Im so proud of myself but I also feel weird. My family doesnt know about my addiction cause i hid it really well. My cousins r the only ones that know. Ended up feeling weird about the night idk lol. Just felt like sharing

Way to stay strong Liz I am happy for you and I know you're happy with yourself for making a decision.