I have a very addictive personality. Over my life when

I have a very addictive personality. Over my life when life gets too painful I cope with booze. So done with disrespecting myself. Ready to grab my life by the roots and feed myself with better and healing substances. Just a few days booze free and clarity and confidence is pouring in. I welcome all the positive energy into my life and reject the negative.

2 Likes

I have a very addictive personality also. What has helped me is addressing this in all areas of my life such as work. I also stop taking others decisions for themselves personally. I am very sensitive so I would stay up at night worried about my family (lots of addicts). Once I focused on me and my addiction I am now sober a year.

2 Likes

You just said something powerful that I want you to remember when your limits are being tested. “You are tired of disrespecting yourself.” It truly is what’s happening when we treat our bodies and minds like a punching bag. We owe it to ourselves to be better. Congrats on these early victories and keep up the good fight!

What a great perspective. You are on a good path. Keep taking it one day at a time. It gets sooo much better.