I had about 6 months sober and when I got

I had about 6 months sober and when I got a job again, which is a good job, I started making a little money and on the weekends thought I could reward myself with drinking. And ever weekend I end up staying drunk the whole time and then feel like shit and anxious all Monday at work and I’m tired of it

4 Likes

Welcome back! 6 months still counts. Your wheels are all greased up. get back on that wagon.

The story if just that in the big book, I retread like a multiple hammers on my head, until I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, and whent to a meeting talked about it then so out a sponcer and worked the steps with the same energy that I drank, then life begins again.

Sounds like unmanageablility and drunkness, fruit of alcoholism first step stuff

Just turn the page and move forward

Make the change: stop drinking on the weekends.

You have diagnosed a problem. Now to fix it. Get to some meetings. Find something to occupy your free time. You can do this. Your previous six months proves it.

Welcome back. Don’t think about the six months you already head just think about the day that you are in. That’s all you need to think about. As it says in the big book people will go back out but you’re welcome back all the time. During that six months I take it you were jobless and then drink on the weekends. Just because you got a good paying job doesn’t say go back out again. It says to continue on the right path. We are all in the same boat and we’re all here for the same reason and we’re all here to help one another. This is what we’re here for.

Hey man join my FB group called Soldier's Of Sobriety. I have tips on maintaining a Positive Sobriety. I've been Sober for 17yrs from meth. Bit alcohol has been worse. I'm 10 months sober from that. But I have knowledge that can help you. I. Being real bro no cap hope to see you there