I fell again. I have such a pathetic desperate n

I fell again. I have such a pathetic desperate need to be liked on a personal level that I submit to behavior that makes me unbearable....smfh

3 Likes

Sending my love

Such is the nature of alcohol. Our society is so conditioned that we need it to have fun that they look sideways at we those who don't. Tell folks the one thing that keeps them from asking questions..."I'm allergic." We kinda are. We drink and break put in bad behavior. If those you are around don't like you when you are sober they are actually your enemy

Remember you are a strong person and have a desire to change. You can do it! Don't be discouraged by a hiccup

1 Like

I felt the same man... felt like I had no fear, no hesitation when I'd drink and feel like I could socailize and be more likeable but in reality i probably looked really stupid.. even if I did I know now ehat the consequences are of going too crazy anf never want to repeat it again. Be cool eoth who you are without it, and if others pressure you to and wont accept you if you go without then their not worth your time, reql friends will underetand. Just be you man, & keep your head up. Stay strong! :+1:

2 Likes

Stay strong bro!

You can and will make a comeback, I’m sorry though, stay strong and remember to take it a day at a time

Dust off and try again. This is a very relatable feeling, those people aren't worth you. Be safe and easy does it

Hi. Just remember that one to want to be liked is super normal. You are human. We are supposed to love eachother. Co-dependeing on others approval Is another. Just try to be yourself and love who you are. Then others will love you too. And if some don't. Then screw them. It's their loss. :innocent:

We all have our hang ups, John. I prioritize needing to be liked by people too. Doesn’t make you pathetic