I feel like just crying

I feel like just crying..

Go for it! Crying isn't a bad thing and it doesn't mean you're weak. In fact, research shows that crying can have benefits for your mental and physical health. I added you as a friend in case you need someone to talk to. If so, just accept my friend request and then send me a DM. Otherwise, you might want to consider some online therapy sites like BetterHelp or Talkspace. Plus, there are plenty of 12-step and non-12-step online meetings that you can attend for free if you want to hang out with other people that feel like crying. You're not alone and what you're going through will pass. Stay strong and keep making progress. You can do it, Melissa. You are powerful beyond measure. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, Melissa. Crying is good for us. Let me know if you need to talk…I am an ear. Hang in there.

1 Like

strong people Cry doesn't mean you're weak it only shows you that the emotions you're passing through hurt and you should put yourself together and be strong for yourself and your loved ones..send me a friend request if you'll like to talk more I'll accept soon as I see it

Oh babe :frowning:

All I want to do is cry. And sleep and eat and repeat

..and use

How are you feeling Melissa?

Hi Sean. Sorry to hear. How are you managing your emotions? Do you have someone to talk to?

Some times you gotta let it out, don't be afraid to be real, be human, it's ok to cry, I'm a grown man and I break down and cry sometimes

1 Like

That's a good thing let it out. We were given that ability for a reason. I would pay 1,000 dollars if I could have a good cry.