I feel like crying. Sobriety in these pandemic times is

I feel like crying. Sobriety in these pandemic times is much more difficult.

It's ok to cry, a puffy face easier to heal from than many other choices 🤷

It is totally ok to cry. You are correct that it is a difficult time for sobriety. I know there are many meetings that are not only on Zoom, but also hybrid and in-person. Sometimes getting out for an hour or 2, for me, does the trick.

Yes it is. Just got back from a walk. Excercise really helps. You got this and let those tears flow!

Definitely let it out …. Message me if you ever need someone to vent to.

I feel that

everything feels insanely overwhelming right now, but honestly there’s no better way to cope with it than being sober. Imagine how dark it would be if you had to grapple with these emotions after using and your body feels like death. using just makes obstacles temporarily seem unimportant. You’ll find new ways of copping with these struggles, you will. Stay confident, the future is bright :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have these days often. Well I’ve only been sober 8 days but in those 8 days I broke down 4 of them. Let it out, acknowledge the feelings, process them and try to move on. Keep busy! I’m going to throw myself into fitness so I don’t have time to think about drinking. My addictive personality needs something to obsess over :laughing: message me ANY time. Keep on going. You’re doing great! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Crying is good! Then breathe. Everything passes. The good and the bad. Cravings can’t kill you. But using might. sending hugs

1 Like