I don't feel like this is getting better at all

I don't feel like this is getting better at all I feel like sobriety is just a waste of my time. I feel like ending it myself would be better then continuing to try alone.

Hey, friend. Sobriety isn't a waste of time. Being sober has many benefits and definitely outweighs being in addiction.

Have you considered speaking with an addiction counselor?

1 Like

I wish I could

No counselors in my area and my cell phone service isn't that great so I get cut off from every support call I make probably just the universe's way of testing me right

Howdy...I can only speak for myself, even when Im going through it and trying to convince myself how going on a run is a good idea I always. I mean always, feel better stronger. at peace when I didnt give in that thinking. Then I'm good for a bit until that thinking shows up again and I go through the process all over again, getting a bit stronger everytime.

1 Like

You got this. If its what you want.....

1 Like

It's so hard and I don't have a stable support system. People I thought were friends worked against me. That's over though now I'm just trying to push through cigarette cravings

I am grateful for my choice to become sober. I was unaware to the feelings I was going to start to process early on and have learned a NEW way of LIVING! Sobriety is hard AND the benefits are so worth it. Sending you prayers! :pray:

1 Like

All I see is I'm physically alone. I'll stay alone with my dogs and utilize this app but as far as benefits the only one I see is my health being around for them. Worth it yeah not something I am ok accepting as a life trophy for being sober. Not going to find a husband or win the lotto because I'm sober. Appreciate the prayers but I don't think we see eye to eye on all the benefits recovery does or doesn't have

Example my family isn't going to come back because I'm sober they were willing to let me die. My kids aren't going to stop hating me for not being around because I'm sober now. And ha no man is going to accept what makes me happy so partner out the question. Have a nice day though and stay blessed