I don’t know what I am doing. I have strung

I don’t know what I am doing. I have strung together a few days, I am barely hanging on. Someone please help. Who do I talk to, where do I go?

2 Likes

Do you have a counselor or a help number to call

1 Like

What are you struggling most with in this moment? If it’s the urge to use/drink, keep in mind that most cravings only last 20 minutes max. In that time, sign on to a Zoom recovery meeting. You don’t even have to talk or introduce yourself if you don’t want to yet. Just hang out and listen in.

2 Likes

Orchard Recovery

I actually should have looked so I’ve got no idea where you are but they may be able to help refer you to a sober living in another state

1 Like

There’s the live link

No

I have struggled with addiction and self medicating for eons now lol. U name it I’ve done it. I suffer from depression and ADD. I’m prescribed adderol and subs and I stopped drinking. Don’t beat your self up for having troubles or succumbing to that voice that’s forever calling us. Give your self credit when u r successful even for one day. It’s a process I know exactly how u feel but u will get there just keep pushing and lean on ur family and close friends. Obviously use all resources available to help cope with ur addiction issues. Hit the gym if u can or work towards getting there. I wish u luck Kelsea and this is my first day on the app lol. If u wanna talk that’s my specialty and feel free to tell me to STFU at times!! U got this GIRL!!!

You get phone number of people you go to meetings there’s an app you can download for meetings I’m your area

1 Like

In your area