I am really struggling right now, cravings are really testing

I am really struggling right now, cravings are really testing me and all I can think of is how sad and alone I feel.

2 Likes

Sorry you are struggling....do you have anything you can do to distract you? Cravings might pass if you try to keep yourself busy or pamper yourswlf

1 Like

Yikes. Too many typos sorry about that

1 Like

I'm sorry you're struggling. If you want to talk I'm here. Focusing on another task for 10 minutes is known to help alleviate cravings. Treat yourself to your favorite snack. Take a hot bath. Do something for yourself.

1 Like

We all have those moments. Try to keep busy and keep your mind off of it. Being alone sucks. Makes u depressed and then crave. Been thru it many times. We are here for u

1 Like

Just keep pushing... Pray.. and even though you probably don't want to write in a journal about every emotion that may be coming up, even if it ubruptly changes try to source where in your mind the original emotion even came from an write it down. And beautiful I promise you if you just push through an do this it gets easier. I lost everything and was on the brink of suicide. Long story short I did these things .. by myself I burnt all my bridges.. but God eventually made it easier it all went away and now I'm learning to love myself an enjoy seeing progress. I pray that you can pass that threshold like I myself did. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk more

1 Like

I know how you feel. Indulge in something else instead of your DOC. What’s your favorite comfort food?

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s Day

1 Like

How are you feeling Jenette?

It'll be okay. Just stay the course. I'm in the East Bay and visit the south bay for work if you ever want to meet up and talk.

1 Like

Try and stay strong

You still hanging in there? @jenette92982