I am one of those losers who thinks they don't

I am one of those losers who thinks they don't have a problem yet I've been to rehab twice been arrested 4 times DUI and am on this site.... I want help. Im the sloppy bitch, I want to be the

2 Likes

Good luck to you

You sound like you are not ready to change. You can have all the help in the world bit if you won't take it than it won't do anything. You know the old saying, you can lead a hose to water but you can make it drink. Until you have a problem, you will never see that you need fixed.

1 Like

I hear this all to much. I understand how she feels though but one night in jail I'm ready.

I've only in my life time.of drinking got caught once. I'm out currently on and r.o.r I dont want to go back.

Hey Sarah, there are plenty of 12-step and non-12-step options for support groups, rehabs, recovery coaches, online courses, etc. What type of help are you looking for?

Why you gotta call yourself a loser though? :triumph: You might be struggling to admit you have a problem, but that doesn’t make you a bad person and it certainly doesn’t make you a loser. It’s not an easy thing to accept. I felt that way for a long time, even after having sober time under my belt. The ppl at rehab said to me, “every once in a while, someone will end up here although who doesn’t belong here - thats not the case with you” :joy::joy::joy: