I am having a panic attack

I'm having a panic attack cuz I have to go to work tomarrow. I don't remember who I called or what I said or if I called my co workers.. I deleted all numbers before I passed out. ve been sober r 5 days .. any have a suggestion or something they can tell me to calm me down . I'm going to a zoom meeting at 6

I don't know if this will calm you down but I am also having a panic attack about going to work tomorrow. I drank during the day and missed two meetings and also spoke to coworkers and I don't remember. You are not alone. I have been listening to sober podcasts today and hearing other people's stories has helped. This will pass.

Ty you Erin.. why did I get drunk and call the fuckin world .. I hate it I never wanna go back

I will say a prayer for you. Alcohol makes us do stupid things. That's not who you are! I bet you will feel better after the meeting.

I will do the same for you! Ty I just dont want all these people to think that I'm a drunk at work . I hate myself . But here to 5 days

1 Like

5 days sober

It will pass but stay on the path! Compassion for yourself is key. I don’t believe guilt is a motivator, I believe love, kindness and compassion for yourself and your own suffering are what’s needed to build healthy patterns and resiliency.

2 Likes

Ty Caitlin

1 Like

Good luck today !!! We got this !!!!

1 Like

You got this! Good luck.

Ty needed to hear that!!!

1 Like

Hi Kyle. You can't change the past. So don't stress about it.

If you made mistakes own them and make it right. Move forward.

2 Likes

Hope you are okay ,you have to stay strong

1 Like