I am 7 months sober and dealing with severe h

I am 7 months sober and dealing with severe headaches. I have never dealt with them for the most part. Is this common? I talked to my dr. but no help...I

Yes this is common. Because when we’re drinking we don’t care about anything. When I was out there using I lost everything I ever had. There was many things that I’ve never dealt with until I get into recovery. That’s where I realized all the things that I’ve ever done wrong. And things that were done to me that shouldn’t have been. So yes this is very common. So don’t lose grip of what you already have. Seven months is very good. So keep up the good work and stay where you’re headed. And then also sounds like you need to go to a meeting.

When I stopped putting alcohol in my body it took a while for things to settle down. Many trips to the doctor with stomach pain and migraines, ended up making a food diary of all the stuff I ate in the day. When I had a issue I was able to look back and see what may have caused it, food and hormonal imbalances. Not to get all hippie on you but check out some of the essential oils that help with headaches and migraines, they do help!

I'm not sure if 7 months in it is normal or not, you may talk to your doctor about it.