How TF do you reply to people’s post on here?

How TF do you reply to people’s post on here? Is anyone going else having difficulties with it? I am able to write the reply, when I press “Post” nothing happens. I’m just tryin to connect & give some bomb advice! Ugh :triumph:

8 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

I am just trying to figure out where are the two notifications I received because when I open the app I do not see anything.

1 Like

I just replied lol

3 Likes

What are the notifications about?

I'll be reporting this to our dev team Nina. I'll be in contact.

1 Like

Yes I feel you young lady.

Click the chat bubble lower right corner of the post.

1 Like

Try telepathy

2 Likes

Click on the persons profile and click the recovery button.

I figured it out!!! I’m so smart :relieved:

3 Likes

Hey Nina, it takes a bit to get used to. I've been here for awhile and it still frustrates me lol. Sometimes you'll see the board when trying to reply. You can leave emojis and or a comment. Welcome to L, hope you'll pull up a chair and hang out with us. Have a great night.

I’ve been having the same problem....

My work around is to just copy my response after I type it, close the app, the re-launch the app again, then find the post, and paste the response and hit reply again lol :joy:

1 Like

Same here I can’t dm anyone either

I apologize to everyone who's having issues with replying. Our development team is working on this.

We appreciate your patience.

1 Like

Hi this is my first reply , you are not alone, hope you get this,

That’s weird. Works fine for me.

Ya... This site is tricky and mildly fustrating at times. Some really great people here and lots of support and help! Hopefully the bugs get worked out. I had trouble posting a pic and just gave up.

Lol exactly

I’m not sure if I’m coming across or not , Yet