How do I find a Female sponsor near me?

How do I find a Female sponsor near me?

2 Likes

Depends where you are at? I can always plug you in with my fellowship.

I met my sponsor from the first AA meeting i went to. Once you're at a meeting, talk to some of tge girls and whoever you feel comfortable with, you can ask her to be your sponsor.

Even though I'm a male . it seems that I've put my shingle several times trying to find sponsees with no. Luck. Accept a few females. People are mixing and matching more and more. But I'm just really old school about all that

Well I live in florida. Unless I can do a zoom type meeting?

Okay thank you

I'm new to all of this so I'm just trying to do what I think I know or what I've heard.

You're welcome. You can also have what's called a temporary sponsor until you find someone who is close to you. You can always meet through Zoom.

Im on day 10 i also live in flordia. Take care and keep reaching out.

What exactly is a 10 day

What are some good zoom meets? Is there a way to keep record

You can go to the link below and find a list of meetings in your area. I also have an ‘AA Meeting Guide’ app on my phone (it has a picture of a chair on it). This tells all of the meetings that are specific to my area and if they're online, in-person or hybrid. The best thing to do is try various meetings to see which one best suits you. I try to hop on meetings around the country and world; Zoom is awesome for this. I also have my homegroup that meets about 15 minutes from me. Let me know how you make out with finding meetings.

https://www.aa.org/pages/en_us/find-local-aa