How’d you get here?

How’d you get here?
How did you find this app?

2 Likes

I heard you mention it during the panel you did for the sobriety summit!

3 Likes

Boop! Best answer I could have gotten :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Sober search in App Store... oh and a couple decades of alcohol and drug abuse

1 Like

Was dealing with recovery and a failing marriage and thought how am I supposed to find someone sober to hang out with during a pandemic...so I searched sober dating app... I came for the dates... but stayed for the community. Love the support here!

1 Like

Umm the inter web algorithm knew I was trying to get sober and moved into a sober house and Instagram told me about it

1 Like

I was in the hospital and had no one to talk to due to Covid isolation guidelines. Very glad I did find it :grin:

1 Like

Hahah I like the second qualifier :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is so awesome! Funny how we seek one thing, thinking that’s what we need/want and end up finding something totally different and are perhaps much happier with what we find :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Got it. How’s sober living going? I did it for a summer and it was an interesting experience to say the least lol

1 Like

Joined about an hour ago. Co worker sent me a link. He knows my history and has always been a good support

I was playing video games on my phone. And this app came up while I was playing. I believe God put this there for me to See it because I’ve been looking for something like this. I’ve only been here for about a week and I go through and read things during the day on the app. And I’m getting a lot out of it. Even though I have 35 years under my belt of sobriety.

I've had the app on and off

Saw an add for it on Facebook