Hi! New here. I’ve been sober for a year and

Hi! New here. I’ve been sober for a year and three months. I don’t have many (any?) sober friends...this seems like a supportive place.

4 Likes

Hi Jennifer... I don’t have many sober friends either. I hope this is a good app for making new friends. Just joined yesterday. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Jennifer and Andrea. Loosid is definitely a great place to find supportive, like-minded people. We're looking forward to getting to know about you.

Have a great Wednesday.

2 Likes

Most of my friends are drunk bikers. Im looking for new ones too

1 Like

Hi Jennifer!!! Wow that is so impressive!! Congrats! I’m new here as well and only on day 3, yeesh. It’s been great on here so far!

2 Likes

Hello great job on the 15 months

1 Like

Hey Jennifer, guess what? I’ll be your friend for free. I’m real easy😂 I absolutely love this app and I hope you do too

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

1 Like

Hi Jennifer! I am Crystal, sober for close to 15 months. Did treatment, ......again! I would be glad to have a new sober friend!

1 Like

I'm sober 90 days today and looking for sober friends also

2 Likes

Congratulations!

Thanks Jen...I see u live on the other side of the country..lol...how are u today

1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

Pretty good! You?

1 Like

I'm looking for sober friends myself I've literally been in isolation for 8 months other than work and going to the store it's extremely miserable and unhealthy but it's also helped me stay sober and I'm more conscious of my energy and daily protecting it... I just found this app today tired of the lonely vibe hope I can meet some awesome people here..... I live in fort Collins Colorado

2 Likes

Me, too, pretty isolated in the past year, and not many people I can talk to about my sobriety. I do from time to time, but I don’t want it to like take over my conversations and be that girl who only talks about her journey!

2 Likes

Talking about your journey is cool with me talk away.... I'd rather Converse with ppl I can relate to

2 Likes

Hello!! I’m new here as well. Found this app on Sunday but this is the first post I’ve made/responded to. :blush: Definitely looking to make new sober friends!!

2 Likes