Hi, New here and a little nervous. I’m starting again,

Hi, New here and a little nervous. I’m starting over yet again, it’s been rough year but coping with alcohol isn’t healthy and I need to stop. I’m tired of the regret and guilt. I’m tired of hurting the people I love. I’m tired of disappointing the people who love me. The cycle ends today. I can do this.

1 Like

You got this! Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you🙏🏼 trying to find friends and a community who understands the struggle it is to recover and heal

1 Like

You’ve come to the right place! I’m looking for the same! Building that sober community!

1 Like

Welcome! This community believes in you🎉

1 Like

Welcome. I feel your pain. Your story sounds so much like mine. If you ever need to chat I’m here :relaxed:

1 Like

You can do this!

2 Likes

Welcome Sam, take it one day at a time.. And True you got this

1 Like

It takes what it takes for us to sit down all the way, listen and become willing. It sounds to me like you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. If you want what we have and are willing to go to any lengths to get it then you are ready to take certain steps. I tried to pass this app on to this community before so here I am posting it in response to your post. It's a great app for finding meetings in any area.

Take it one day at a time, don't try to go it alone and I promise you things will get better.

1 Like

Welcome Sam, you are right where you are supposed to be……