Hi! I'm new here. I really need some advice. I'm

Hi! I'm new here. I really need some advice. I'm 2 days sober from fentanyl. The withdrawal is awful. I am so miserable. I dont want to relapse, but I dont wanna feel this way. I just need someone to talk to

Im not familiar with opioids but maybe immodium and benadryl to sleep. Stay focused on breaking those chains.

I don't know much about them but stick with it. Lots of fluids and try to eat.

Hope you fell better stay Strong

Hey Miranda. fetanyl and dope was my thing and it fucking sucks to kick. I had to go to detox because the withdrawal was too much for me. I’m not sure what your situation is or if detox and treatment is an option for you but I would recommend it. If you Have to tough it out drink as much fluids as you can and sleep is your friend. if you need to talk reach out anytime. good luck

I agree don’t try to cold turkey, Find a detox center that can taper you off on subs or vals. It’s a long process hang in there but you can’t do it alone.

This is a very dangerous drug to relapse on so please get treatment. Walk into a hospital and tell them you need help. They can start you on something to help for short term like Suboxone. Taper off. I used Kratom for my opiate withdrawal. It helped a lot. I tapered myself off and have been clean and sober a year. Don't be afraid to ask for help. You got this!

I'm sorry, I'm not as familiar as the others with those but you're not alone!! Take the advice and get to detox or even an emergency room!! It's too dangerous to do alone :purple_heart:

You should have you or someone close to you get you into detox asap. Even if you dont want to do substitution therapy there are other things u can be given to help with the discomfort