Hi I'm n

Hi I'm new to this community, today will be my first day of sobriety. I am addicted to methamphetamine. This will be my second attempt at recovery and I hope it's the last. If anyone is struggling themselves with anything please reach out. My heart and mind is always open for someone struggling with addiction. :heart:

Welcome Aaron, glad to have you here. Are you involved in NA or any local programs for assistance and support?

I went to my first NA meeting ever Thursday but I was still high. I decided to only introduce myself and leave as soon as it was concluded.

Hi @aaron90099. Welcome. Keep attending those meetings. Don't worry about tomorrow because it'll come. Take it 1 moment at a time. Keep getting up.

Thank you, I'm doing everything I can to set myself up for success. I just want to finally live life. A life where I'm not revolving my schedule and goals around getting high. I've tried so many other times do get sober on my own. Every single time I failed. Each relapse has gotten worse. This one may of been the shortest period before I sought out sobriety. It has been the worst by far.

1 Like

If you're really serious about doing everything you can, there's a very significant chance you need professional help, probably inpatient treatment