Hi! I am looking for a sponsor in the Portland/Vancouver

Hi! I am looking for a sponsor in the Portland/Vancouver area. I am a 34 year old female with two daughters (ages 12 and 9). I went to rehab in April/May 2020 for my fetanyl (still can't figure out how to spell that!) addiction and have 8 months clean/sober. I am originally from The Tri-Cites but me, my partner, and our kids moved directly to Vancouver the day we got out of rehab. This was a fresh start for us here and we are so happy, but I still know NO ONE here (I don't work now because of covid). I have not been active in AA/NA since getting clean. But I am very familiar with the program. I went to rehab when I was 20 (mainly for alcohol at the time) and we very active in AA for two years then. I am an atheist/agnostic so I would like someone that either shares my beliefs or can appropriately guide me through the program according to them. My partner is also in recovery, we went to rehab at the same time, but I have alot of hurt and resentment I need to work through with our relationship that I believe is really holding me back. So, if you are interested in being my sponsor (even for a temp/trial period) or know of someone who might be a good fit... Please let me know! Thank you.